The Effect Of School Locations, Facilities And Images On Decisions To Choose Office Competency Office Of Administration In Bonavita Vocational School

Winarsih Winarsih, Ngadino Surip

Abstract


This study aims to determine the relationship between location variables, facilities and school image of the decision to choose office administration competency competencies. To determine the relationship between location variables, facilities and school image, this study used a saturated sample technique of 81 respondents consisting of class X, XI, and XII Bonavita Vocational School. This study uses a quantitative analysis method with multiple linear regression analysis tools with SPSS version 23. From the analysis of test results obtained, simultaneously (F-Test ) the location, facilities and school image significantly influence the decision to choose the competency of office administration expertise at Bonavita Vocational School . Partial analysis testing (T-test) location, facilities and school image significantly influence the decision to choose office administration competency competency at Bonavita Vocational School. While the results of correlation analysis and determination obtained Adjusted R Square 0.732 results mean the location, facilities and school image determine the decision to choose a school by 73.2% while the remaining 26.8% are determined by other variables not examined in this study. And the correlation between variables is included in the strong relationship category.


Keywords


Location; Facilities; School Image; Decision to Choose;

References


Dedy Prasetya Kristiadi (2016),Meningkatkan Prestasi Belajar dengan Kooperatif Student Achievement Division(STAD) pada Pelajaran Diagnosa PC kelas XI TKJ SMK Bonavita,Jurnal Puslitjakdikbud,Volume 1,No.1 2016.pp 58-94

https://jurnalpuslitjakdikbud.kemdikbud.go.id/litjak/issue/view/1

Diah Wijayanti Sutha(2018),Administrasi Perkantoran,Sidoarjo,Indomedia Pustaka 2018

Ghozali, I. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS (Trans: Application of multivariate Anaysis Using SPSS). Semarang: Badan penerbit UNDIP.ISBN 979.704.300.2.

Kotler, & Amstrong. (2001). Prinsip-prinsip pemasaran,terjemahan oleh Damos Sihombing. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, & Keller. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 12. Jakarta: Erlangga

Kottler, P. (2005). Manajemen Pemasaran Analisis Perencanaan Dan Pengendalian. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Ministry of Education (2003). Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia No 20 Tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. Jakarta

Pidarta, M. (2007). Landasan kependidikan. Jakarta: Rineka cipta.

Sugiyono. (2012). Metode penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2014). Statistik untuk penelitian. Bandung: CV.Alfabeta.

Tjiptono, F. (2008). Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.

Tjiptono, F. (2014). Pemasaran jasa : Prinsip penerapan dan penelitian. Yogyakarta.

Tjiptono, R. S. (2016). Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi keputusan orang tua dalam memilih sekolah dasar. Program Pascasarjana Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta: Program studi Manajemen.

Trimanah. (2012). Reputasi dalam kerangka kerjaPublic Relation. Jurnal Ilmiah Komunikasi vol 3, 3.

Wulandari, P., & Saputra, R. (2017). Pengambilan keputusan mahasiswa dalam memilih perguruan tinggi swasta di pekanbaru. Jurnal sains sosial dan Humaniora vol. 1.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29103/ijevs.v2i3.2202

Article Metrics

#### view : 40 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Winarsih, Ngadino Surip


International Journal for Educational and Vocational Studies (IJEVS)

E-ISSN : 2684-6950