Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Peningkatan Jumlah Pembiayaan Pada Bank Muamalat Indonesia (Periode 2013-2020)

Falahuddin Falahuddin, Rani Puspitaningrum, Ahmad Fauzul Hakim Hasibuan, Firda Widyastuti

Abstract


This study examined the factors that influence the Financing of PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia from 2013 to 2020. This study used secondary data and analyzed the data using the multiple linear regression analysis methods with the help of Eviews 11. The results partially (t-test) indicated that Wadiah Current Account positively and significantly influenced Financing, Mudharabah Deposits negatively and significantly influenced Financing, Mudharabah Deposits positively and significantly influenced Financing, Cash positively and significantly influenced Financing. Simultaneously (f-test), Wadiah Current Account, Mudharabah Savings, Mudharabah Deposits, and Cash influenced Financing. Based on the determination test (R2), the value of Adjusted R-squared was 0.7522, which indicates that 75.22% of the dependent variable has a very significant relationship with the independent variable. Meanwhile, the remaining 24.78% was explained by other variables not included in this regression equation model.

  

Keywords: Wadiah Current Account, Mudharabah Savings, Mudharabah Deposits, Cash, And Financing.


References


Fitri, S. (2020). Pengaruh pendapatan bagi hasil, pendapatan margin murabahah, dan pendapatan sewa ijaroh terhadap bonus wadiah pada bank umum syariah periode 2014-2018. Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim.

Ilyas, R. (2015). Konsep Pembiayaan Dalam Perbankan Syari’Ah. Jurnal Penelitian, 9(1), 183–204. https://doi.org/10.21043/jupe.v9i1.859

Komara, A. (2013). Jurnal Riset Akuntansi dan Manjemen, Vol. 2, No. 2, Desember 2013. Jurnal Riset Akuntansi Dan Manajemen, Vol. 2, No. 1, Juni 2013, 2(2), 98–104.

Sa’diyah, M. (2019). Fiqih Muamalah II (Teori dan Praktik).

SIREGAR, B. G. (2016). Pengaruh Promosi dan Lokasi Usaha Terhadap Peningkatan Jumlah Nasabah Produk Giro Wadi’ah di PT. Bank Sumut Cabang Syariah Padang Sidimpuan. Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial Dan Keislaman, 02, 23–24.

Sri Mulyani, & Siti Jamilah. (2022). Implementasi Manajemen Dana Pada Bank Syariah. An-Nisbah: Jurnal Perbankan Syariah, 3(1), 41–51. https://doi.org/10.51339/nisbah.v3i1.387

Sudana, I. M., & Sulistyowati, C. (2010). Pangsa pasar dana pihak ketiga dan return on assets bank umum di Indonesia. Majalah Ekonomi, 20(2), 154–169. https://e-journal.unair.ac.id/JEBA/article/view/4269

Sulistyawati, A. I., Hidayah, N., & Santoso, A. (2020). Analisis determinan deposito mudharabah. INDONESIA ACCOUNTING JOURNAL, 2, 134.

Yolanda, R. (2020). Pengaruh Pendapatan Margin Murabahah dan Dana Simpanan Wadiah Terhadap Bonus Wadiah Pada Bank Syariah Mandiri (Periode 2012-2019). IAIN PONOROGO.

Yumanita, A. D. (2005). Bank Syariah: Gambaran Umum. In Bank Indonesia : Seri Kebanksentralan (Issue 14).

Zhou, C., Ge, H., Leng, Y., & Wang, J. (2010). Long chain aliphatic amine-modified heteropolyacid catalysts for hydroxylation of benzene to phenol with molecular oxygen. Cuihua Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 31(6), 623–625. https://doi.org/10.1016/s1872-2067(09)60076-0




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29103/el-amwal.v5i1.6775

Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 179 times
 PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) Downloaded : 10 times  Remote (Bahasa Indonesia) Downloaded : 34 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Falahuddin Falahuddin, Rani Puspitaningrum, Ahmad Fauzul Hakim Hasibuan, Firda Widyastuti

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

Flag Counter