slot raffi ahmad slot gacor 4d sbobet88 robopragma slot gacor malam ini mposlot https://siapadia.riau.go.id/plugins/pulsa-limaribu/ https://journal.parahikma.ac.id/juaraslot/ https://jurnalbening.uho.ac.id/pages/tm/ https://jristam.uho.ac.id/lib/pkp/slot-pulsa/ ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMERS IN PURCHASE DECISIONS OF LOCAL FRUITS IN BIREUEN DISTRICT (Case Study of Bireuen Traditional Market Consumers) | Silmi | Jurnal Mahasiswa Agribisnis

ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMERS IN PURCHASE DECISIONS OF LOCAL FRUITS IN BIREUEN DISTRICT (Case Study of Bireuen Traditional Market Consumers)

Gina Silmi, Mawardati Mawardati, Irada Sinta

Abstract


Local fruits are fruits that are cultivated by farmers in each region in Indonesia. Consumption of local fruit in Indonesia is still relatively low. This condition is due to the lack of public interest in consuming local fruit. The level of community consumption of local fruit is influenced by consumer behavior in making decisions to buy local fruit. This research aims to analyze the factors that influence consumers in purchasing decisions of local fruit in the traditional market of Bireuen Regency. The results of this research using multiple linear regression analysis model obtained the equation Y = -2.101 + 0.297X1 + 0.429X2 + 0.364X3. The value of the coefficient of determination (Adjust R2) is 0.704 or equal to 70.4%. The percentage influence of individual factors, environmental influences, and marketing strategies can explain local fruit purchasing decisions of 70.4%, the remaining 29.6% is influenced by other variables outside the model that are not included in this study. The result of the F-test and t-test simultaneously and partially aspects of individual factors, environmental influences, and marketing strategies have a significant effect on local fruit purchasing decisions at the Bireuen Regency Traditional Market


Keywords


Environmental, Individual factors, Local Fruit, Marketing Strategies, Purchasing Decisions, Traditional Markets

Full Text:

PDF

References


Amalia S and Fitria E. 2018. The Influence of Individual Characteristics and Psychological Factors

on Consumer Purchase Decisions in Langsa City.Management Journal. Ocean University.

Amru. 2012. Background of Consumer Behavior. (http://www.mb.ipb,ac.id). Retrieved 20 may

Anastasia, Res. 2017. Analysis of the Factors Influencing Consumer Decisions in Buying Guava

Fruit (Syszygium Samarangeese Aqueum) at the Modern Market in Central

Semarang.Journal. Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Agriculture, Diponegoro University,

Semarang.

Assael, Henry. 2001. Consumer Behavior. Sixth edition. New York: Thomson Learning.

Director General of Horticulture. 2013.Performance of System Development and Horticulture

Agribusiness 2012. Agriculture department. Directorate General of Horticulture Production

Bima. Jakarta.

Ghozali, Imam. 2009.Advanced Multivariate Analysis with SPSS Program. Semarang: Diponegoro

University Publishing Agency.

Priyatno, Duwi, 2012.A Quick Way to Learn Data Analysis with SPSS 20. First Edition.

Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Santoso and Slamet. 2015.Economic Statistics Plus SPSS Application. Ponegoro: Ponegoro

Muhammadiyah University.

Sugiyono. 2005.Quantitative Research, Qualitative and R&D. Bandung: Alphabet.

Sugiyono. 2007.Educational Research Methods Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Approaches.

Bandung: Alphabet.

Sugiyono. 2016.Quantitative Research Methods, Qualitative, R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV.

Sunyoto. 2014.Consumer Behavior (A Simple Research Guide to Identifying Consumers). CAPS.

Yogyakarta.

Syriac, Tatik. 2008.Consumer Behavior, Implications for Marketing Strategy First Edition First

Edition. Yogyakarta: Science Graha.

Suyanton. 2011.Regression Analysis for Hypothesis Testing. Caps: Yogyakarta.


Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 133 times
 PDF Downloaded : 48 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Gina Silmi, Mawardati Mawardati, Irada Sinta

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Agribisnis