Pengaruh Konversi Bank Konvensional Menjadi Bank Syariah Terhadap Minat Masyarakat Menjadi Nasabah (Studi Kasus Di Kecamatan Timang Gajah Kabupaten Bener Meriah)

Ichsan Ichsan, Lisa Fitri

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of converting conventional banks into Islamic banks on public interest in becoming customers (Case Study in Timang Gajah District, Bener Meriah Regency). This study uses primary data obtained by distributing questionnaires to 100 respondents. The type of research is quantitative using non probability sampling method in the form of accidental sampling in determining the sample. The data analysis method used is simple linear regression with the help of the Statistical For Social Science (SPSS) Application Program. Partial research results show that the conversion of conventional banks into Islamic banks has a positive and significant effect on public interest in becoming customers in Timang Gajah District, Bener Meriah Regency. Judging from the adjusted R square (R2) value is 68.1% while the remaining 31.9% is influenced by other variables outside this study. 

Keywords


Conversion, Conventional, Islamic, Bank, Community, Interest.

References


Ar Saleh, Ma Wahab. 2004. Psikologi Suatu Pengantar. Kencana.

Ismail. 2011. Perbankan Syariah. Jakarta: Kencana.

Jahja, Y. 2011. Psikologi Perkembangan. Jakarta: Kencana.

Kasmir. 2010. Manajemen Perbankan. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.

Komarudin. 2007. Kamus Istilah Karya Tulis Ilmiah. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kotler. 2016. Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi 12 Jilid 1&2. Jakarta: Pt. Indeks.

Muhammad. 2014. Manajemen Dana Bank Syariah. Jakarta: Pt Rajagrafindo Persada.

Muyana, Shella Devi. 2020. “Pengaruh Penerapan Qanun Aceh No. 11 Tahun 2018 Tentang Konversi Bank Konvensional Menjadi Bank Umum Syariah Terhadap Tingkat Customer Goals (Studi Kasus Pada Bank Bumn Di Aceh, Menjadi Tepatnya Di Kota Langsa).”

Rifai, Nur. 2017. “Persepsi Masyarakat Non Muslim Terhadap Minat Menjadi Nasabah Bank Syariah Di Surakarta.”

Rohman, Muhammad Abdul. 2019. “Conversion Bank Effect : Qonun Aceh Dan Kesejahteraan.” 05(02): 141–52.

Shaleh, Abdul Rahman. 2009. Psikologi Suatu Pengantar Dalam Perspektif Islam. Jakarta: Prenada Media.

Sholihin, Ahmad Ifham. 2010. Buku Pintar Ekonomi Syariah. Cet. 1. Jakarta: Pt. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Siregar, Nugraha Masruri. 2020. “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Minat Masyarakat Menjadi Nasabah Ksp Surya Abadi Mandiri Muhammadiyah Mencirim Medan.”

Stinnet, Bill. Think Like Your Customer. Jakarta: Alex Media Komputindo.

Sutanto, Herry Dan Umam, Khaerul. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran Bank Syariah. Bandung: Cv Pustaka Setia.

Umam, Khotibul. Antoni, Veri. 2015. Corporate Action Pembentukan Bank Syariah (Akuisisi, Konversi Dan Spin-Off. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.

Umam, Khotibul, Veri Antoni. 2018. Corporate Action Pembentukan Bank Syariah: Akuisisi. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press.

Yanuari, A. Djazuli Dan Yadi. 2001. Lembaga-Lembaga Perekonomian Umat, (Sebuah Pengenalan). Jakarta: Rajawali Press.

Yusuf, Muhammad Yasir Dan Jalilah. 2016. “Persepsi Etnis Tionghoa Dalam Meningkatkan Minat Terhadap Perbankan Syariah Di Banda Aceh.” Equilibrium: Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Vol. 4(No. 2): 195–210.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29103/el-amwal.v6i1.10726

Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 216 times
 PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) Downloaded : 31 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2023 Ichsan Ichsan, Lisa Fitri

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

Flag Counter