PENGARUH INVESTASI, TENAGA KERJA, DAN PENGELUARAN PEMERINTAH TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI SUMATERA UTARA PADA TAHUN 2006-2020

Febby Irma Fazaryani, Reza Juanda

Abstract


This study examined and analyzed the effect of Investment, Labor, and Government Expenditure on Poverty in North Sumatra and used secondary data from 2006 to 2020. The regression model used was a multiple linear regression model using the Ordinary Least Square (OLS) method and classical assumption tests, consisting of a normality test, multicollinearity test, autocorrelation test, and heteroscedasticity test. The regression tool used was the Eviews 10. According to the result indicated that the realization of investment and the realization of government expenditures did not and insignificantly affect the number of poor people in North Sumatra, and labor negatively and significantly affected the number of poor people in North Sumatra. Simultaneously, the realization of investment, labor, and government expenditure influenced the number of poor people in North Sumatra. The coefficient of determination test results showed a relationship between the independent and dependent variables of 66.55%, and the rest of 33.44% was influenced by other variables outside this study.


 


Keywords


Investment, Labor, Government Expenditure, Poverty.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alkamah, M., Sinring, B., & Baharuddin, D. (2021). Pengaruh PDRB, Pendidikan dan Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan. Jurnal.Fe.Umi.Ac.Id, 4(3). http://jurnal.fe.umi.ac.id/index.php/paradoks/article/view/743

Amalia, R., Rahman Razak, A., Kunci, K., & Pemerintah, P. (2015). Pengaruh Pengeluaran Pemerintah Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Sulawesi Barat. Jurnal Analisis, 4(2), 183–189.

Badan Pusat Statistik Sumatera Utara. (2021). Sumatera Utara Dalam Angka 2021.

Baharuddin, S. (2015). Data kemiskinan indonesia 2015.

Ferezagia, D. V. (2018). Analisis Tingkat Kemiskinan di Indonesia. Jurnal Sosial Humaniora Terapan, 1, 1–6.

Gujarati, D. N. (2012). Dasar-dasar Ekonometrika, Buku 2 Edisi 5. Salembah Empat.

Gumala, F., & Anis, A. (2019). Pengaruh Korupsi, Kualitas Pembangunan Manusia Dan Penanaman Modal Asing (Fdi) Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Asean. Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi Dan Pembangunan, 1(2), 541. https://doi.org/10.24036/jkep.v1i2.6267

Rahmayani, P., & Andriyani, D. (2022). Pengaruh Dana Bantuan Pendidikan, Angka Partisipasi Sekolah Dan Pengangguran Terbuka Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Sumatera. Jurnal Ekonomi Regional Unimal, 5(2), 1-10.

Ketaren, I. C. (2018). Pengeluaran Pemerintah Dan Pengangguran Terhadap Kemiskinan Provinsi Sumatera Utara. Jurnal Ilmiah Skylandsea, 2(2), 116–121.

Kuncoro. (2003). Ekonomika Pembangunan: Teori, Masalah dan Kebijakan (Cetakan Ed). APP AMP YPKN.

Murni, A. (2006). Ekonomika Makro Edisi Revisi. PT Refika Aditama.

Pateda, Y.-, Masinambow, V. A. J., & Rotinsulu, T. O. (2019). Pengaruh Investasi, Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Dan Pengeluaran Pemerintah Terhadap Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Gorontalo. Jurnal Pembangunan Ekonomi Dan Keuangan Daerah, 19(3), 1–17. https://doi.org/10.35794/jpekd.16455.19.3.2017

Ratih, G. A. P. A., Utama, M. S., & Yasa, I. N. M. (2017). Pengaruh Investasi, Pengeluaran Pemerintah, Tenaga Kerja Terhadap Produk Domestik Regional Bruto dan Tingkat Kemiskinan Pada Wilayah Sarbagita Di Provinsi Bali. Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana, 1(6), 29–54. https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/EEB/article/download/24472/16623/

Statistik, B. P. (2021). Badan Pusat Statistik.

Sudarsono. (2009). Ekonomi Sumber Daya Manusia.

Sunusi, D. K., Kumenaung, A., & Rotinsulu, D. (2014). Analisis Pengaruh Jumlah Tenaga Kerja, Tingkat Pendidikan, Pengeluaran Pemerintah Pada Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Dan Dampaknya Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Sulawesi Utara Tahun 2001-2010. Jurnal Berkala Ilmiah Efisiensi, 14(2), 120–137.

Suparmoko, M. (2002). Ekonomi Publik, Untuk Keuangan dan Pembangunan Daerah. Penerbit Andi.

Udara, R. (2013). Investasi Dan Tenaga Kerja Ekonomi

Serta Hubungannya Terhadap Kemiskinan Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi, 1(1), 2–3.

Wahyudi, I. P. A. R., & Yuliarmi, N. N. (2018). Pengaruh Jumlah Tenaga Kerja dan Penanaman Modal Dalam Negeri Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Tingkat kemiskinan. E-Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan Universitas Udayana, 10(3), 1187–1218.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29103/ekonomika.v11i2.9854

Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 345 times
 PDF Downloaded : 9 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Febby Irma Fazaryani, Reza Juanda

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.