The Effect of Internal Communication on the Performance of Educational Personnel at the Cirebon Maritime Academy

Fereddy Siagian

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to find out and analyze the effect of internal communication on the performance of educational staff. This type of research uses descriptive and quantitative research. The population in this study amounted to 102 people, using the Slovin formula obtained a sample of 51 people with a simple random sampling technique. The testing instrument uses a validity test and a reliability test. While the data analysis technique used is a simple regression analysis with the t test and the coefficient of determination test. From the results of the research data obtained values for internal communication variables of (9,852) > (2,011) with a sig value of 0,000 < from the value of 0.05. Meanwhile for the R Square value obtained a result of 0.669, meaning that the change in the performance of the teaching staff at the Cirebon AMC Educational Institution was 66.9% influenced by internal communication while the remaining 33.1% was caused by other variables not examined. The conclusion of this study is that internal communication greatly influences the performance of educational staff in the work environment of the Cirebon AMC Educational Institution. good to better demonstrate the success of the Cirebon Maritime Academic Educational Institute.


Keywords


internal communication; performance; educational personnel;

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2013). Research Procedure A Practical Approach. Jakarta: Rieneka Cipta.

Ghozali, I. (2013). Multivariate Analysis Application with IBM SPSS 21 Update PLS Regression. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.

Ghozali, I. (2016). Multivariate Analysis Application with the IBM SPSS 23 Edition 8. Undip Publisher Agency: Semarang.

Mangkunegara, AAAP (2013). Human Resource Management, (Revised Edition). BandunG: Publisher PT.Remaja Rosda Karya.

M. Shabri, Amri, & Safitri, Husnaina Mailisa. (2012). The Influence of Leadership Style, Teamwork, and Communication Style on Job Satisfaction and its Impact on Employee Performance at the Regional Secretariat of Sabang City. Management Journal , Vol 2, No 1.

(www.rp2uprodipps.unsyiah.ac.id/Jurnalmm/index, accessed November 11, 2016).

Mulyana, Deddy. (2010). An Introduction to Communication Studies. 14th Printing. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Saputra, Yulius Eka Agung. (2014). Management and Organizational Behavior. Yogyakarta: Graha Science.

Sirait, R. (2014). The Influence of Supervision and Work Environment on the Work Effectiveness of Teachers at the Business Management Vocational School of the Trisakti Lubuk Pakam Education Foundation. [essay]. Medan (ID): USU's Faculty of Economics and Business

Subkhi, A. & Jauhar, M. (2013). Introduction to Organizational Theory and Behavior . Jakarta: Literature Achievement.

Sujarweni, Wiratna. (2015). Yogyakarta Business and Economic Research Methodology: PT.Pustaka Baru.

Sugiyono. (2014). Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods R & D. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2016). Management Research Methods. Bandung: Alfabeta Publisher.

Sunyoto, Danang. (2015). Human Resources Research. Yogyakarta. CAPS.

Sunyoto, Danang. 2015. Accounting Research Methodology. Bandung: Refika Aditama.

Torang, Syamsir. (2014). Organization and Management. Bandung: Alfabeta Publisher




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29103/ijevs.v3i2.4542

Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 85 times
 PDF Downloaded : 26 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Fereddy Siagian


International Journal for Educational and Vocational Studies (IJEVS)

E-ISSN : 2684-6950