PENGARUH JUMLAH PENDUDUK DAN BELANJA TIDAK LANGSUNG TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI KABUPATEN ACEH TIMUR

Ria Afrida, Umaruddin Usman, Tarmizi Abbas

Abstract


This study examined the Influence of Population and Indirect Expenditure on Poverty in the East Aceh Regency. This study used secondary data during 2006-2019. The model used was multiple linear regression. The results partially showed that the population and expenditure did not have a direct and significant negative effect on poverty in East Aceh Regency. Simultaneously, the Population and Indirect Expenditure positively and significantly influenced poverty in East Aceh Regency. The effects of population and indirect expenditure on poverty were 94.23%, while the rest was influenced by other variables of 5.77% outside this model.

 


Keywords


Keywords: Population, Indirect Expenditure, Poverty.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Daryanto, M. (2006). Administrasi Pendidkan, Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.

Gudjarati, D. (2012). Ekonometrika. Pt. Gelora Aksara pratama. Jakarta.

Mardiasmo. 2009. Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta: Andi Yogyakarta.

Misdawita., A dan Sari A.P. (2013). Analisis Dampak pengeluaran Pemerintah di bidang pendidikan, kesehatan dan pengeluaran Subsidi Terhadap Kemiskinan di Indonesia, Jurnal Ekonomi dan Kebijakan Publik, Volume 4 Nomor 02. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22212/jekp.v4i2.50

Sasana, H. (2012). Pengaruh belanja pemerintah daerah dan pendapatan per kapita terhadap indeks pem-bangunan manusia. Media Ekonomi dan Manajemen

Silastri, N. (2017). Pengaruh Jumlah Penduduk Dan Pendapatan Domestik Regional Bruto (Pdrb) Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Kabupaten Kuantan Singingi, Jurnal JOM Fekon, Volume 04 Nomor 01, Februari 2017.105-117

Subagiarta, I.W. (2006). “Sumber Daya Manusia”. Jember: FE UNEJ

Sukirno, Sadono. (2011). Makroekonomi Teori Pengantar. Edisi Ketiga. Rajawali Pers: Jakarta

Usman dan Diramita (2018) Pengaruh Jumlah Penduduk, Pengangguran Dan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Terhadap Kemiskinan di Provinsi Kepulauan Riau, Jurnal Ekonomi Regional Unimal Volume 01 Nomor 02




DOI: https://doi.org/10.29103/jeru.v4i2.6054

Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 279 times
 PDF Downloaded : 60 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Ria Afrida, Umaruddin Usman, Tarmizi Abbas

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.